Address: Al. Grunwaldzka 28/4 (1 p.) | 80-229 Gdańsk | Poland
Since I work in multiple localizations (Gdańsk, Warsaw), please contact me first using my telephone or contact form.
In urgent matters, use the form below where you may provide your phone number in the message body.
If you provide contact details, they will be processed in order to respond to your inquiry or contact you back, as well as archival in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the rules of professional ethics.
The Controller of your personal data is Ewa Fabian, with a correspondence address at: Al. Grunwaldzka 28/4, 80-229 Gdańsk, Poland. You also have the option of sending a message in an electronic form using the form available at www.ewafabian.pl (above).
The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Your data will not be profiled within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR).
The rules of advocates’ ethics applicable to the Controller can be found on the website of the District Bar Council in Warsaw: LINK.
The legal basis for processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in responding to an inquiry or request for contact, as well as a legal obligation related to the avoidance of a conflict of interest as set out in the professional ethics provisions.
Data provided for the purpose of contact will not be transferred or disclosed to other people, unless such a request is explicitly covered by the consent of the data subject. If legal services are to be provided for you, you will be provided with a separate GDPR notice. The transfer or disclosing may take place on the basis of legal provisions, in the event that the Controller is obliged to do so and at the same time does not violate the obligation to protect professional secrecy. Data is processed under an agreement with The Camels, ul. Wróblewskiego 18, 93-578 Łódź, Poland, NIP: PL728-266-32-34, providing hosting.
As a rule, data is stored for a period of 10 years.
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing;
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to request correction of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data;
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of data due to a special situation – in cases where the Controller processes data on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (you can send this data to another data controller or request that the current Controller send your data to another controller, but we will do so only if it is technically possible; the right to transfer personal data applies only to the data which the current Controller processes under the contract or on the basis of consent).
To use the above rights, contact the Controller using the contact details provided above.
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to the correspondence or e-mail address of the Controller.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych in Poland).
By providing your contact details, such as by phone or e-mail, you agree to a return contact via telephone or e-mail.